Little breasts really are a concern for a great number of women, for which surgery might appear to be the only real choice. However breast enlargement surgery may be harmful, as with any surgical procedure or simply too expensive for a lot of women to even think about it. Don’t worry since there are a number of natural methods to make your breasts larger, which don’t break the bank. Below are a few possibilities open to you.
1. Phytoestrogens are abundant in a variety of foods, this is a chemical that’s naturally occurring. Phytoestrogens aid the growth and development of the tissues in the breasts. One ingredient that has a high level of phytoestrogens is fenugreek. Another food that can aid breast growth is watercress. Incorporating any of these in to your diet will help you get bigger breasts.
2. The pectoral muscles are situated behind your breasts, exercising them will enhance your breasts lifting them up and pushing them out. Exercises specifically used for enhancing the pectorals are ideal to make your breasts grow. Try lifting some small dumbells, in fact most exercises that are meant for the pecs will be useful.
3. Performing a simple massage on your breasts can help them increase in size. This massage technique allows the creation of hormones known as prolactins to take place, Your blood flow will increase allowing the hormones to travel to where they are required. Massage oils can double the effects of the massage effectively.. Ideally the oil should have a base of almond,geranium or ylang ylang to be really beneficial. Performing the massage twice daily will give you the best results.
4. A majority of the breast enhancement creams available contain plant ingredients, all of which contain estrogens. Some women may receive outstanding results from this method while others will see very little breast growth, this is due to the fact that everyone is different. As with anything it is a good idea to do your homework to enable you make an informed choice.
5. Being clever about your clothes can drastically improve the way your breasts look. It is not just about wearing a different bra, but your choice in other clothes can make an impact too. Horizontal stripes can give the appearance of a bigger bust. If you have a brooch on your chest, thereby attracting attention to your chest, will also give the appearance of a bigger bust.